Hmm well it all depends on what you think looks best, i mean it can change with each edit tbh!
I don’t tend to do much fancy typography on my edits, though when i do it just tends to be a case of mixing fancy handwriting/curlier fonts like sunshine in my soul, sweetly broken or jellyka with straighter/bolder fonts like optimusprinceps, perpetua, or tall dark and handsome etc.
I’d say you should go browse dafont.com and DL lots of free fonts and play around with them to see which ones you like best, then keep them in mind when you make an edit and try each one to see if they look good!
Hope that was helpful in some way :)
- thephotoshopapprentice reblogged this from fairestcharming
- her0ngraystairs likes this
- dawnofthedusk likes this
- myladylace likes this
- kimnastishian likes this
- outoftheredwoods said: Oh, thanks anon, I’ve been looking for fonts too! I’ll look these ones up and check out that site. c:
- jemherondale likes this
- outoftheredwoods likes this
- armourwolf likes this
- oswinsleaf likes this
- elizabethdarcy likes this
- sheriffsgrahams likes this
- fairestcharming posted this